A postmodern journey of faith...

4/04/2003

AAAARGH! LIFE IS FRUSTRATING! (Do I hear an "amen"?) If I could add about 16 hours to each day, I think I would do well. Between frustrations with kids, adapting to my "new" life, and frustration over our lack of movement on The Gateway, I'm about ready to explode. And add to this that my sister had her baby last night, so today I have our two youngest and her youngest--a toddler who's never been away from mommy. Yay. Thankfully, our two have been angels so far today.

We've begin talking publicly about the community now--and people are getting excited. Next week, I present it to the Ministerial association, hopefully avoiding being branded as a cult by the church community. This is different...some will like it, others will have to just resign us to all of the take-the-box-away thinking and not worry about it. I just know the church's penchant for friendly fire, so I'd like to keep our colors in plain view. After all, we're not about veiling the Gospel here--just pouring it into a new container (as Len Sweet would say).

So where do we go from here? Ideas? Email me...

No comments: